Company can contact the smoking cessation service providers to help employees kick the habit.
Integrated Smoking Cessation Hotline of the Department of Health
Quitline：1833 183 (Press 1)
- Provides counselling on smoking cessation by registered nurses during office hours.
- A computerized call handling system is set up to provide information on smoking cessation round the clock.
- Users may assess their nicotine dependency via the system.
Hospital Authority’s Smoking Counselling & Cessation Service
Hotline：2300 7272 Website：www.ha.org.hk/goto/sccp
- Operates Smoking Counselling & Cessation Centres in every district
- Offers counselling based on tailor-made treatment plan and regular follow up. Pharmacotherapies may also be offered based on clinical indications.
Tung Wah Group of Hospitals Integrated Centre on Smoking Cessation
Hotline：2332 8977 Website：http://icsc.tungwahcsd.org
- Provides free and community based smoking cessation services. Offers integrated treatment with pharmacotherapy and counselling in a tailor-made treatment plan according to individual needs and pace by multidisciplinary team.
- All centres are located at the traffic hub and major business areas.
Pok Oi Hospital Free Smoking Cessation Service using Traditional Chinese Medicine
Hotline：2607 1222 Website：www.pokoi.org.hk
- Free service adopts Chinese medical acupuncture plus professional smoking cessation counselling and follow-up calls.
- Over 100 service locations throughout Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and the New Territories.
- Acupuncture treatment is safe and effective. Chinese Medicine Practitioner would give advice to the participants on recovering from the bad health caused by years of smoking in accordance with their health status.
HKU Women Quit
Hotline：3917 2692 / 6752 6266 Website：www.wquit.hku.hk
- Targets female smokers with quit attempt.
- Provides free tailor-made smoking cessation counselling via face-to-face or telephone.
Smoking Cessation Program in Workplace by The Lok Sin Tong Benevolent Society, Kowloon
Hotline：2272 9877 Website：www.scpw.hk
- Provides smoking cessation outreach services: includes helping participated company to set up smoke-free internal policy, providing educational activities to smokers and non-smokers and providing counselling services to smokers.
- Encourages and supports employees to quit smoking.